Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
The production plant of Martos, certified Top Employer 2018, has around 3000 employees. Belonging to the Visibility System Business Group. The Martos Site is developing and manufacturing Lighting Products and Electronics. From the latest adaptive lighting technologies to intuitive interior lighting solutions to stylish and design-centric external lighting, Valeo constantly innovates to improve comfort and safety for drivers and passengers alike.
Thanks to a dynamic and diversified environment, Valeo Spain, certified Top Employer 2018, provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of organisation, by offering candidates opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry. Valeo considers its employees to be its most valuable asset. As a result, its HR policy is firmly focused on valuing employees and their development within the Group.
Accountable for :
· Perform activities in compliance with Metier Development Plan of his/her PG/PL
· Review Internal requirements, Customer Requirements, Specifications
· In charge of the robust design / validation in line with the economical targets
· Support technical architecture and standards assignments
· Follow Standardization rules
· Support design reviews, internal and with suppliers
His/her scope could include: all or part of the design, integration, validation of blocks / product
Complying with Métiers processes and Design Rules:
· Perform or support Métier design simulations/coding/validation
· Perform or support Métier design calculations including worst case/statistical and support thermal studies
· Perform or support Métiers tests
· Reports the progress of his tasks
· Escalate risks
- Engineering Degree Inscribirme a esta oferta
- 1/5 years of experience in the related métier in automotive engineering or relevant industries.