Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
The Visibility Systems Business site, in Martos (Jaén), certified Top Employer 2019, has around 3000 employees and is developing and manufacturing Lighting Products and Electronics. From the latest adaptive lighting technologies to intuitive interior lighting solutions to stylish and design-centric external lighting, Valeo constantly innovates to improve comfort and safety for drivers and passengers alike.
Thanks to a dynamic and diversified environment, Valeo Spain, certified Top Employer 2019, provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of organisation, by offering candidates opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry. Valeo considers its employees to be its most valuable asset. As a result, its HR policy is firmly focused on valuing employees and their development within the Group.
- Apply the specific Project Development Plan of his/her PG/Platform/Innovation perimeter following the Constant Innovation Policy (Project Management Hand Book P2 and CLEAN Project Management)
- Ensure that design solutions does not infringe any patent right;
- Apply RAISE standardization rules, exceptionally will request de-standardizations based on sound justifications;
- Call for all necessary Design Reviews;
- Make sure that Design Reviews of other networks are happening in a timely manner (Purchase, Industrial);
In charge of the robust design in line with the economical targets:
- Apply Design to Cost to ensure that the Bill of Material (BOM) will be in line with the economical targets defined in the Contract Approval Application (CAA).
- Represent the R&D function at the customer (internal and external according needs)
Interface with the customer with the support of his/her (N+1) for the R&D subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs.
- Report and escalate to his Product Technical Manager, Project Manager or System Engineering Manager as needed.
Detailed scheduling and budgeting
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipments, investments
- Establish with support of “metiers” detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones
- Follow activities of his scope to meet his allowed budget
Management of the contributors
- Daily management of activities made by all R&D contributors, dedicated or not
- Assign to them the work packages needed.
- Regular review with his/her R&D manager or Product Manager and the Metier Department
Managers to check alignment between needs and availabilities.
To be able to be selected for this position within Valeo, the candidate will have to demonstrate the following requirements: Inscribirme a esta oferta
? Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering
At least 5 to 10 years in Electronics Development in Automotive
Be result oriented, commitment to teamwork within an international environment;
Professionalism and transparency;
Good level of English as well as Spanish;
Passion for the automotive industry.
Come to Valeo and discover our benefits! We offer our employees:
- The possibility of knowing everything you need about Valeo and your new challenging position with a comprehensive integration plan and a customized buddy program
- A flexible compensation plan including the possibility of taking out a health insurance and kindergarten cheekbooks
- Flexible working hours and continuous work day at Friday
- Continuous training and language courses at work
- Outdoor activities, regular sport activities and access to our sponsored sports hall with a fantastic paddle tennis court - nothing will stop you!
- Corporate transport in Martos town
- The chance to profit from a customized career plan in one of the most important tech-companies worldwide!
Don´t miss the opportunity of joining us and take advance of being part of an international company that commits to ethics, transparency, empowerment, professionalism and teamwork. Is that you? We want to know you!