Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
Our Martos Plant is one of the biggest sites within our Visibility Systems Business Group in charge of leading changes & amp; efficiency for Lighting Systems solutions.
Valeo Spain, certified Top Employer 2019, provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of organisation, by offering candidates opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry.
Are you looking for new challenges? Join us!
Product Technical Engineer is accountable for the deliverables of R&D due to ensure the success of the project.
Apply the specific Project Development Plan of his/her Product Group/Product Line/Platform perimeter following the Constant Innovation Policy and Project Management.
Ensure design robustness and expertise review follow-up on time.
Applies RAISE Standardization rules, exceptionally will request de-standardizations based on sound justification.
Call for all necessary Design Reviews.
Establish with support of metiers detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones.
Represent the R&D function at the customer (internal and external according needs)
Interface with the customer with the support of his/her (N+1) for the R&D subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs.
Coordination of the contributors.
To be able to be selected for this position within Valeo, the candidate will have to demonstrate the following requirements: Inscribirme a esta oferta
Be result oriented, commitment to teamwork within an international environment;
Professionalism and transparency;
Good level of English as well as Spanish;
Passion for the automotive industry.
Industrial Engineering Degree, preferable Mechanical field
Consolidated experience in product development
Come to Valeo and discover our benefits! We offer our employees:
- The possibility of knowing everything you need about Valeo and your new challenging position with a comprehensive integration plan and a customized buddy program
- A flexible compensation plan including the possibility of taking out a health insurance and kindergarten cheekbooks
- Flexible working hours and continuous work day at Friday
- Continuous training and language courses at work
- Outdoor activities, regular sport activities and access to our sponsored sports hall with a fantastic paddle tennis court - nothing will stop you!
- Corporate transport in Martos town
- The chance to profit from a customized career plan in one of the most important tech-companies worldwide!
Don´t miss the opportunity of joining us and take advance of being part of an international company that commits to ethics, transparency, empowerment, professionalism and teamwork. Is that you? We want to know you!