Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
The production plant of Martos, certified Top Employer 2018, has around 3000 employees. Belonging to the Visibility System Business Group. The Martos Site is developing and manufacturing Lighting Products and Electronics. From the latest adaptive lighting technologies to intuitive interior lighting solutions to stylish and design-centric external lighting, Valeo constantly innovates to improve comfort and safety for drivers and passengers alike.
Thanks to a dynamic and diversified environment, Valeo Spain, certified Top Employer 2018, provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of organisation, by offering candidates opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry. Valeo considers its employees to be its most valuable asset. As a result, its HR policy is firmly focused on valuing employees and their development within the Group.
- P1 Optics Engineer is responsible for design and validation of optical system for project of LED Technical Center (LTC) and/or P0 project.
- Optician participates to the life and creativity inside Optical Department
- Participate to the design of product and design the optical component including.
- Is responsible of the mock-up realization taking into account that specifications given to prototype department and asked delays are conform to VALEO standards quality.
- Is in charge of mock-up or initial sample characterization to check that they are conform to specification.
- Is a writer of design rules and a trainer to explain design or use of new technology/product in order to make the RO optic engineers autonomous.
- Tech watch analysis on the subjects concerned by his domain of expertise (product, patent)
- Participate in meetings of creativity by offering innovative solutions that can lead to patents.
- Report his action to the LTC/P0 optic manager.
-Master degree or Physics degree or PhD Inscribirme a esta oferta
-Preferred : 2 years experience in the optical industry, preferably in the field of production products.