Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
The Visibility Systems Business site, in Martos (Jaén), certified Top Employer 2019, has around 3000 employees and is developing and manufacturing Lighting Products and Electronics. From the latest adaptive lighting technologies to intuitive interior lighting solutions to stylish and design-centric external lighting, Valeo constantly innovates to improve comfort and safety for drivers and passengers alike.
Thanks to a dynamic and diversified environment, Valeo Spain, certified Top Employer 2019, provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of organisation, by offering candidates opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry. Valeo considers its employees to be its most valuable asset. As a result, its HR policy is firmly focused on valuing employees and their development within the Group.
Hierarchically manage hisgroup of system engineers. Especially ensure the right level of capabilities, results.
Responsible to assure all Q,C,D indicators for the assigned projects
Participate to the improvement of the standards, methods & tools managed by the Electronics Manager
Check / audit the efficiency indicators
Management & Competency
Manage his team of system engineer (yearly reviews, meetings, missions, objectives)
To respect QRQC procedure, managing projects assuring PDCA methodology
To assure DR with GEEDs in green/yellow from DR4
Assistance and escalation problems in project in global DRs
To assure deliverables on time for projects
To launch and review SLI and escalated problems detected
Launch LLCs in projects and present in Technical Committee
Postmortem for projects from SOP
To assure contributors deliverables on time (HW, SW, Validation)
To create planning for every project and assure all activities on time
Responsible of LCC objectives deployment for his/her projects
Responsible of Efficiency indicators assigned for EDL
Come to Valeo and discover our benefits! We offer our employees:
- The possibility of knowing everything you need about Valeo and your new challenging position with a comprehensive integration plan and a customized buddy program
- A flexible compensation plan including the possibility of taking out a health inssurance and kindergarten cheekbooks
- Flexible working hours and continuous work day at Friday
- Continuous training and language courses at work
- Outdoor activities, regular sport activities and access to our sponsored sports hall with a fantastic paddle tennis court - nothing will stop you!
- Corporate transport in Martos town
- The chance to profit from a customized career plan in one of the most important tech-companies worldwide!
Don´t miss the opportunity of joining us and take advance of being part of an international company that commits to ethics, transparency, empowerment, professionalism and teamwork. Is that you? We want to know you!
Professional Experience: Inscribirme a esta oferta
To be able to be selected for this position within Valeo, the candidate will have to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Engineering Degree
- 5/7 years of experience in the related métier in automotive engineering or relevant industries.
- Be result oriented, commitment to teamwork within an international environment;
- Professionalism and transparency;
- Good level of English as well as Spanish;
- Geographical mobility;
- Passion for the automotive industry.