Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
- Lead the strategy, execution, measurement, and reporting for all lifecycle marketing programs and activities focused on retaining and growing our customer base, including sustained usage, expansion and advocacy programs.
- Work closely with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement and the moment that matter for each customer segment, identifying actionable insights to continually improve CRM efforts.
- Work closely with other Lifecycle teams to create and maintain an email/in-app strategy (cadence, promotions, content, etc.) and calendar that aligns with other lifecycle programs.
- Lead and effectively coordinate retention programs end-to-end, in collaboration with copywriters, content writers, and designers, among others.
- Drive optimization and experimentation efforts in lifecycle. Run A/B tests and iterative improvements that impact KPIs and positively improve customer experience and engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers. Identify their business objectives, challenges, and the value they get and could get from our product. You will identify opportunities for cross-discovery, new feature adoption, and expansion to higher plans, focusing on providing value to our customers in a tailored fashion.
- Develop innovative ways to communicate with customers across email, social, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, and more.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- 3+ years of experience within lifecycle programs, primarily with a Retention focus. Inscribirme a esta oferta
- Solid working experience with CRMs
- Experience in building programs from the bottom up quickly and with little previous framework.
- Have solid, up-to-date knowledge of email CSS & HTML, you're fully capable of building and testing emails and never miss the small details.
- Strong experience in planning, launching, testing, and optimizing campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels such as email, in-app, mobile, push etc.
- Data driven mindset, you think in terms of LTV, ROI and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects.